This Certificate in Cabin Crew Course provides adequate training ground to enable students to have options for job opportunities in the Airline Industry.
The training emphasizes the interview skills required to be successfully employed in the Airline Industry and prepares the candidate for a choice of jobs.
The trainees will be able to have an understanding of the reality of life onboard an aircraft. It emphasizes the requirements of air safety and emergency response, effective communication skills, relevant in a multi-cultural environment, and the general work requirements.
Who is this course for?
Typical ambitions of students that come on the Certificate in Cabin Crew course include those:
- who want to travel around the world while earn high income;
- who want to meet and work with new people everyday;
- who want a life of adventure;
To take this course you should be keen and willing tolearn and work in an organized and professionalmanner. And of course, ready to take up and adventure all around the world.
- 16 - 32 years old
- min height: 157cm & above (Female); 165cm & above (Male)
- No visible scars or tattoos
- Completed High School/ Secondary School/ SPM/etc
- minimum: All Pass; BM - Credit; BI - Credit
- Good conversational English
- Medically Fit
- Pass initial enrollment Assessment by Edufly
- Personal grooming & deportment
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Food & Beverage Service
- Culinary skill
- World time & 24 hour clock
- Codes & terminology
- Aircraft familiarization
- In-flight Procedures
- Free 5 years career pathway planing & guidance
- Job placement assistance