This course aims to produce students who are well-equipped with the basic knowledge to pursue a degree in Computer Science and Information Technology disciplines.
1. To acquire basic knowledge and fundamental principles of computing and computer technology for IT students.
2. To apply basic techniques, skills and modern IT tools, through class activities and project work.
3. To acquire social skills and create awareness of social responsibilities.
4. To demonstrate moral and professional ethics and responsibilities.
5. To communicate effectively and work independently, and as a member/leader of a team in various context.
• Pass in SPM / O Level or its equivalent with 5Cs inclusive of English and Mathematics
• Pass in UEC with 4Bs inclusive of Mathematics and English.
Cyberjaya & Melaka
PEN0055 Essential English
PMT0201 Mathematics II
PSP0101 Problem Solving and Program Design **
PBU0045 Introduction to Business Management
PEN0065 Academic English
PMT0301 Mathematics III
PPP0101 Principles of Physics
PSP0201 Mini IT Project
PDS0101 Introduction to Digital Systems
PCR0025 Critical Thinking
PEN0045 Communicative English
PMT0101 Mathematics I*
PCT0101 Introduction to Computing Technologies
After completing your foundation, you can proceed to do your degree in the following courses:
Faculty of Computing and Informatics (Cyberjaya Campus)
Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)
Students can choose either one of the specialisation below in their 2nd year degree
â— Information Systems Engineering
â— Software Engineering
â— Games Development
Faculty of Information Science and Technology (Melaka)
Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Data Communications and Networking
Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Artificial Intelligence
Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Information Technology Management
Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Security Technology