The Foundation in Business (FIB) Programme is able to practice professionalism with ethics and social responsibility.
Knowledgeable and able to solve business related problems in-line with the industry requirement.
Effective in communication, demonstrate teamwork and good leadership to support their role in an organization.
Demonstrate entrepreneurial skills and recognize the need of lifelong learning for successful career development.
At the end of the program, graduate should be able to:
- Acquire and apply knowledge of business fundamentals.
- Solve business related problems using appropriate.
- Demonstrate an awareness of social responsibility.
- Demonstrate professional behaviour.
- Show ability to communicate, lead and work in a team.
- Become life-long self-directed learners.
- Apply managerial and entrepreneurial skills.
- Study Pathway
- This program provide opportunity for graduate further their studies in Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree and PhD.
- Candidate must pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / O-Levels with at least five credits including Mathematics and English OR
- Pass UEC with at least Grade “B” in 3 subjects OR
- Pass O-Level with at least Grade “C” in 5 subjects OR
- Other equivalent qualification as recognized by Malaysian Government.
- Business Adminstration 1
- Introduction To Management
- Principles Of Economics
- Business Communication 1
- Fundamental Mathematics 1
- Kemahiran Berfikir Dan Membuat Keputusan
- Pengajian Malaysia 2
- Introduction To Financial And Costing System
- Business Administration 2
- Introduction To Enterpreneurship
- Business Communication 2
- Computer Application
- Fundamental Mathematics 2
- Etika & Moral
- Business Computing
- Introduction To Accounting
- Introduction To Marketing