This programme provides students with the skills and knowledge needed for total supply chain management of the automotive components and parts in line with global automotive transformation process and to develop the vendors who possess world-class competitiveness in terms of quality, cost, delivery and technological capabilities.
At the end of the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Understand the methods used by organisations to obtain the right quantities of stock or inventory and warehousing them.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the effect of customer, stock replenishment systems and the use of economic order quantities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the methods how the inventory and warehousing management techniques and system works.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how the physical stock management techniques and system works.
- Provide students with an understanding of the basic concepts and functions involved in road freight operation, vehicle management and vehicle maintenance.
- Introduce the different modes of transportation.
- Manage and resolve business problems inherent in transportation management.
- Utilise computer resources to research and analyse transportation modes and operations.
- Understand logistics principles, the language of logistics and strategic function that creates value and competitive advantages in logistics management.
- Supervisor position in Supply Chain Management such as Warehouse Executive , Part/Sales Executive, Inventory Executive, Procurement Executive, Store Supervisor, Logistics Executive, Customer Relationship Management and Transport Executive
Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ O-level with *three (3) credits in any subjects and pass in English; or
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government.
- Bahasa Malaysia A
- Business Mathematics
- Communication English 1
- Computer Application
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Introduction to Management
- Safety, Health & Environment
- Auto Parts Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Procurement
- Introduction to Accounting
- Logistics & Transportation
- Negotiation Skills
- Business Ethics
- Contract Management
- Inventory Management
- Pengajian Islam / Pendidikan Moral
- Business and Consumer Laws
- Legal Framework
- Introduction to Quality Management System
- Trade Finance
- Vendor Management
- Research Project
- Supply Chain Strategies
- Vendor Development
- Procurement & Vendor Workshop
- Supplier Relationship Management