This programme equips students with appropriate knowledge and skills of an enterprise system throughout a business organisation, especially in a manufacturing environment.
At the end of the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Explain and evaluate central concepts of intra and inter organisational enterprise information systems, especially regarding their functionality, use, and consequences.
- Analyse and design business and value models for individual organisation as well as networks of organisations with focus on production, transformation and exchange of resources.
- Analyse and design process models including actors, information, control flow, and resource aspects.
- Design and evaluate organisations and their business activities as well as information systems using enterprise modelling.
- Demonstrate computer literacy and effective oral and written communication skills applicable in the business environment.
- Practice interpersonal and team building skills and recognise a variety of leadership styles.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial initiative and the ability to respond to change.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for life-long learning.
Technical and supervisory position in various department in the manufacturing industry such as Line Leader of warehouse control, Supervisor for production planner, Junior Planner and Service/Sales or Junior Quality Executive
Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/ O-level with *three (3) credits in any subjects and pass in English; or
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government.
- Principles of Management
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Bahasa Malaysia A
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Communication English 1
- Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Marketing
- Computer Application
- Pengajian Islam / Pendidikan Moral
- Principles of Enterprise Resource Planning
- ERP Fundamental Setup
- Introduction to Business
- Principles of Economics
- Legal Framework in Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Procurement Management
- ERP Shop Floor (Assembly) Control
- Project Management
- Business Ethics
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Financial Accounting
- Production, Planning and Control
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Research Project