This programme equips students with the knowledge and skills of strategic retail management, vehicle sales management, human resources management, entrepreneurship and innovation, business ethics, marketing and sales of vehicles.
At the end of the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Solve business related problems in-line with the industry requirement.
- Communicate effectively; demonstrate teamwork and good leadership to support their role in an organisation.
- Practice professionalism with ethics and social responsibility.
- Demonstrate entrepreneur skills and recognise the need of lifelong learning for successful career development.
- Communicate and interact effectively through reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Recognise, adopt change, and think logically and decisively in automotive diagnostics and problem solving.
- Compute through mathematical calculations and applications, abstract reasoning and analysing skills.
- Demonstrate professional responsibility, self-management, professional image and job seeking skills. Use technology and critical evaluation skills to enhance learning, communicating and handling information.
- Appreciate and demonstrate responsibility towards the preservation of environment.
- Perform assessment on personal goal setting, values clarification and ethical behaviour.
- Recognise the value of lifelong learning.
- Technical and supervisor positions such as Sales Supervisor, Sales Executive, Retail Supervisor, Sales Coordinator and Front Office Customer Relation Officer.
Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with *three (3) credits (priority will be given to candidates with credits in Mathematics and Science and pass in English); or
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government.
- Introduction to Automotive Service Technology
- Engine Technology 1
- Chassis Technology 1
- Bahasa Malaysia A OR B
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Communication English 1
- Computer Application
- Drive Train System 1
- Visual Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Management
- Business Mathematics
- Automotive Parts Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Introduction to Financial and Costing Systems
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Introduction to Accounting
- Business and Consumer Laws
- Business Ethics
- Introduction to Quality Management Systems
- Quantitative Analysis for Business
- Consumer Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Retail Selling and Marketing
- Pengajian Islam / Pendidikan Moral
- Strategic Management of Retailing
- After Sales Services Management
- Research Project
- Vehicle Sales Management