This programme equips students with the knowledge and skills of customer relationship management, warehouse management, transportation and distribution management system, automotive parts business and automotive parts marketing management.
At the end of the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Identify various parts of vehicles.
- Solve business related problems in-line with the industry requirement.
- Communicate effectively; demonstrate teamwork and good leadership to support their role in an organization.
- Practice professionalism with ethics and social responsibility.
- Demonstrate entrepreneur skills and recognise the need of lifelong learning for successful career development.
- Technical & supervisor positions such as Warehouse Executive Parts/Sales Executive, Inventory Executive, Purchasing/Procurement Executive, Logistics Executive
Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with *three (3) credits (priority will be given to candidates with credits in Mathematics and Science and pass in English); or
Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government.
- Introduction to Automotive Service Technology
- Engine Technology 1
- Chassis Technology 1
- Bahasa Malaysia A / B
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Communication English 1
- Computer Application
- Drive Train System 1
- Visual Management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Management
- Business Mathematics
- Automotive Parts Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Introduction to Financial and Costing Systems
- Introduction to Accounting
- Automotive Parts Cataloguing
- Automotive Parts Information Management System
- Automotive Parts Marketing Management
- Introduction to Quality Management Systems
- Quantitative Analysis for Business
- Automotive Parts Inventory Operations
- Automotive Parts Procurement Procedures
- Automotive Parts Business 1
- Pengajian Islam / Pendidikan Moral
- Transportation & Distribution Management Systems
- Automotive Parts Business 2
- Warehouse Management
- Research Project