This programme equips students with the knowledge of various automotive management systems including best practices and benchmarking for careers in automotive management, services, repair and manufacturing. It also emphasises on automotive management theory and practical applications which are necessary for successful employment. Students are also to foster critical thinking, effective communication, problem-solving and innovative skills.
At the end of the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Enhance a positive attitude towards the dignity of work and professionalism.
- Contribute effectively in a working team of diverse ideas and culture.
- Think logically and decisively in automotive diagnostics and problem solving.
- Demonstrate high competency in using specialised tools and equipment.
- Comprehend technical information and materials related to the management of automotive systems from printed and electronic sources.
- Adapt readily to the complexities of automotive management systems and environments.
- Understand and apply the principles of automotive management systems.
- Analyse, evaluate and provide options to problems and issues in the automotive management systems.
- Understand the safety, health and risk management and the impact within the automotive industry.
- Assess the performance for future improvements.
- Technical & supervisory positions as Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive, Supervisor, Total Productive Maintenance / Management System (TPM/HMS) Coordinator, Foreman, Technician, Laboratory Assistance & Draftsman
Minimum of 3credits in SPM but priority will be given with 5credits.
- Bahasa Melayu
- Science/Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Additional Science/Technical Subject
- 1 other subject
- Employee Involvement and Development
- Introduction to Quality Management System
- Principles of Production Systems
- Communication English 1
- Computer Application
- Mathematics 1
- Safety Health and Environment
- Autonomous Maintenance 1
- Motion and Time Study
- Project Management
- Visual Management
- Communication English 2
- Mathematics 2
- Pengajian Malaysia
- Autonomous Maintenance 2
- Engineering Drawing
- Improvement Team Activities
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Bahasa Kebangsaan (A)
- Pengajian Islam / Pengajian Moral
- ISO TS 16949
- Mistake Proofing and Analysis
- Tools Change Management
- Value Analysis Value Engineering (VAVE)
- Work Culture
- Introduction to Financial and Costing Systems
- Introduction to Strategic Management
- Operation Maintenance
- Study of Automotive Industry
- Research Project