This unique programme provides adequate training ground to enable students to have options for job opportunities in the Cruise & Maritime Industries.
The comprehensive and intensive introduction to the duties required to be successfully employed aboard a cruise ship prepares the candidate for a choice of jobs.
The trainees will be able to have an understanding of the reality of life aboard a cruise ship. It emphasizes the requirements of ship safety and emergency response, effective communication skills, relevant in a multi-cultural environment, and the general work requirements.
Once the candidate completes the course they will be ready for hands-on Industrial Training at a 4-5 Star Hotel to enhance their Customer Service skills in order to prepare them for the Cruise Liner jobs.
Who is this course for?
Typical ambitions of students that come on the Certificate in Cruise Management course include:
- travel around the world while earn high income;
- meeting and working with new people everyday;
- life is always an adventure;
To take this course you should be keen and willing to learn and work in an organized and professional manner. And of course, ready to take up and adventure all around the world.
- 18 years and above
- No visible scars or tattoos
- Completed High School/ Secondary School/ SPM/etc
- Good conversational English
- Medically Fit
- Types of ships/ cruise
- Destinations/ cruise line profiles
- Hierarchy of Cruise ship
- Living/working on board a ship
- Customer service at sea
- Essential skills at sea
- Safety equipment & procedures
- Security & port authorities
- Basic nautical & cruise terminology
- Hospitality english
- Free 5 years career pathway planing & guidance
- Job placement assistance