HELP has coached A-Level students to enter the world’s top universities: Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial College London, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Chicago, Melbourne and the Australian National University, with many gaining both admission and scholarships either from prestigious scholarship boards or directly from the universities.
HELP now offers the ‘dual option’ advantage, the first centre in the country to conduct both the Edexcel International Advanced Level and the Cambridge International A-Levels.
Recognised by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA), UK and fully accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
How is Cambridge A-Levels at HELP different from other colleges?
- Getting The Edge (GTE) for Personal & Leadership Development: In order to cultivate leadership and organisational skills, students are encouraged to participate in the prestigious GTE program. Under this program, students get to work closely with our most experienced lecturers on various winning science projects, participate in creative writing and drama workshops, challenging yet fun mathematic workshops and to develop the technological skills through the multimedia workshops.
- Centre of Excellence: The Department of A-Levels at HELP University College was accorded the Centre of Excellence award by Edexcel International, UK for exceptional delivery of the London Examinations GCE A-Levels, in recognition of HELP's superior facilities, outstanding quality of teaching by qualified and experienced lecturers, and for the excellent pastoral support available to their students.
- The A-team: HELP A-Level lecturers are not only experienced, but also dedicated. We have an indisputable great team of lecturers to guide and motivate our students to strive for excellence
- Superior Facilities: HELP offers state-of-the-art facilities, especially the Curie Science labs, which are equipped with top quality apparatus and safety features. These labs are acclaimed to be among the best in the world by the A-Levels Biology Chief Examiner from the UK.
- Outstanding Track Record: 39% of our students scored outstanding straight As and attained an impressive passing rate of more than 90%. Many are also admitted to prestigious universities worldwide with scholarships.
- University Placement Service Centre: Dedicated staff from this centre to assist A-Level students in their application for admission to universities worldwide and in their bid to secure scholarships.
- Unique Pastoral Care: Each A-Level student at HELP is assigned to a mentor, usually a lecturer, who serves to monitor and guide the student on academic performance and also advise on the application for university admission. A team of counsellors from the Center of Psychology also provides a range of mental health and leadership programs and personal counselling services for A-Level students at HELP.