Step into a world where imagination comes to life through 3D animation. This course enables you to acquire leading digital animation skills, which are highly sought after in the local and international filmmaking industry. From character building and modeling to a full spectrum of animation, this course is designed to unleash a high level of creativity within each individual. You will also understand the interdependant roles within the full production process of the visual effects and film industries.
Arte academy aims to expand your creativity by offering you the perfect classroom environment where sound lectures are matched by hands-on practicality enable you to acquire skills to venture into the industry with confidence.
- SPM / O-Level / IGCSE / STPM / A-Level: Pass with minimum 2 credits/principles
- Minimum pass in Visual Arts subject(s)
- Students who did not take Visual Arts subject(s) will need to submit their portfolio or an artwork. Assessment will be conducted.
Diploma Awarded by:
South Essex College (Top 50 Higher Education Institutions in the UK)
- Pre-production Techniques for the Creative Industries
- Film and Video Editing Techniques
- 2D Animation Production
- 3D Environment
- 3D Modelling
- Audio Production Process and Techniques
- 3D Animation
- Film Studies
- Communication Skills for Creative Media Production
- Working to a Brief in the Creative Media Industries
- Understanding the Creative Media Sector
- Creative Media Production Management Project
- Research Techniques for the Creative Media Industries
- Animation Artist
- Creative Director
- Art Director
- Concept Artist